The Princeton Review is a service oriented site that helps students and their parents prepare for each level of their education. The Princeton Review offers a K-12 division that partners with school districts to offer assessment and professional development. The Princeton Review also offers a test preparation division which prepares students and parents for higher education. This division specializes in standardized test preparation including those that must be taken for undergraduate and graduate, medical and law school admittance.
The Princeton Review prides itself on being able to get students so prepared for these tests that they get the best scores possible to ensure acceptance into the schools they want to attend. The Princeton Review offers help with everything from student loan education to classroom programs to help prepare for tests. Specialized graduate admissions tests are taught by instructors that mastered the tests you’ll be taking, and have a minimum of six practice tests. The Princeton Review offers statistics on how well their students do on each of the specialized tests and many of the programs offer options for if you complete the program, but are not happy with your score.
Click HERE to Visit the OFFICIAL The Princeton Review Website
- Prep courses are guaranteed to garner results
- Thorough preparation for the most popular undergraduate and graduate admission tests
- Tutoring or classroom setting offered depending on your preference
- Top notch instructors/tutors available
- Online and Express options available
- Some free events available
- Preparation can be very costly depending on which test you’re taking
- Individual tutoring is the most expensive of all options no matter which test you’re taking
- The Princeton Review offers standardized test preparation, but no degrees
The various tests that The Princeton Review offers preparation for will allow admission to all major universities and post graduate institutions. Check with your preferred institution to see which tests they require.
The Princeton Review seems to be a great resource to lead you to the test scores and admission you desire. The Princeton Review provides several options for help depending on your preference including private tutors, online course options and group classroom settings. The prices can be high, but The Princeton Review does offer guaranteed results. Most of the more prestigious schools will require higher admission test scores so the investment of these preparation courses could really pay off. If you can afford them, The Princeton Review courses can really benefit you or your student. Some financial aid options are also available to pay for test prep, so inquire with The Princeton Review and be well on your way to a better test score today.
San Diego, CA and Austin, TX students can save $600 on MCAT intensive-prep bootcamps. Call 800-2Review (800-273-8439) or visit www.princetonreview.com/ultimatemcat.
- San Diego, CA (use promo code: NAMUMSD)
- Austin, TX (use promo code: NAMUMAUS)
Enroll between April 15 and May 31 and use the promo code "GRAD" to recive the following special discounts, plus you'll be automatically entered to win $20,000 in college tuition:
- Save $225 on GRE, LSAT or MCAT LiveOnline Courses
- Save $225 on LSAT or MCAT Classroom courses
- Save $125 on a GMAT LiveOnline Course
- Save $75 on any GMAT, LSAT or GRE Online Course
EduInReivew Special: Ten percent off a range of test prep courses, please visit the Priceton Review Website for more information.
Princeton Review, Princeton Reviews, Princeten Review, Princeton Reviewer, Prinston Review, Princton Review