When going back to school, finding a quality university to attend can be very difficulty. We have all seen the commercials for so called “professional universities” but in actuality very few of these schools provide a top-notch education. Look no further, Kaplan University is a one of a kind institution steeped in history and academic excellence.
Kaplan University was founded in 1937 which means it has a long record of delivering value oriented education. They have discovered what works and what doesn’t in teaching higher education classes. Today there are more than 70 campuses in 22 states which means there is probably a Kaplan University closer to you than expected. Kaplan University focuses on real world learning from industry experienced professors. Most of the learning doesn’t come from text books but from real-life case studies and scenarios. Seminars, webinars, online quizzes, discussion boards and web based field trips are all examples of how Kaplan’s teaching strategy differs than traditional colleges.
Kaplan offers a wide variety of degree programs and majors. Students may choose from 8 different schools and 75 different majors. Students can obtain online or offline master's, bachelor's, associate's, and professional law degrees, as well as online certificate programs. The online program makes it easy to attain a degree in a short amount of time. The professors and advisers make sure students don’t become sidetracked or feel disconnected while taking classes online. One of the great things about Kaplan University is the inexpensive tuition. Average tuition is only around $350 per credit hour which is much cheaper than other alternative schools. Take a look at Kaplan University for more information.
- Many locations
- Online Programs
- Many degree programs
- Post Education Certification Programs
- Alternative Learning Structure
- Affordable tuition price
- Credits will probably not transfer to traditional schools
- Some students may not like the alternative approach to learning
- Undergraduate programs: $320 per credit
- Graduate education programs: $350 per credit
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice: $350 per credit
- Master of Science in Nursing: $350 per credit
- Master of Science in Management: $380 per credit
- Master of Business Administration: $395 per credit
- Master of Science in Legal Studies: $350 per credit
- Deposit: $95 is due at the time of enrollment and will be credited toward your tuition when you begin classes.
- Technology fee: $100 per term. This fee is discounted to $50 for MBA and Master of Science in Management students.
Kaplan provides bachelors and masters degrees in the following areas:
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Criminal Justice
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Information Systems and Technology
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Nursing
- Business and Finance Certificates
- Health Care Certificates
- Information Technology Certificates
- 70 campuses in 22 states
- Online program available everywhere
- No indication of student life
- Student life will probably vary by campus
- Online studies are self-lead with no class or professor interaction
Kaplan University is one of the better non-traditional universities in the United States. This university has a creditable reputation for producing quality graduates. In fact, 95% of graduates said that they found the education at Kaplan to be excellent. The price is one of the best selling points. Make sure you figure in how many credits your degree program would be before signing up. Take a look at Kaplan University if you are looking for a quality institution to obtain a college education.
Kaplen University, Caplan University, Kapland University, Kaplan Univ, Kaplan College