One career field that seems to be growing is the airline industry. There is always a need for more trained people who can build airplanes or work in aviation mechanics. There are many schools around that cater to training those that desire to work with airplanes. One school that gives excellent training to those in the airline industry is the Aviation Institute of Maintenance.
The Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are a group of schools that train students in all facets of the aviation industry. All of the programs taught are FAA-certified and enable graduating students an opportunity to obtain aviation jobs throughout the world. Students that attend the Aviation Institute of Maintenance Schools are trained to work on planes of all sizes. Several schools are available across the country and students have a nice variety of study areas to choose from.
- School offers several study areas from which to choose
- Programs are FAA-certified
- Aviation industry typically pays well
- Students graduate with the ability to do worldwide aviation jobs
- Students trained to work on planes of all sizes
- Multiple locations
- Aviation industry is economically prone
- Not a lot of information available on site
Several degree and certificate options are available. Some of the most common are:
- Occupational Science in Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Applied Science in Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer
- Powerplant Maintenance Technician
There are several schools located throughout the country. You can find the Aviation Institute of Maintenance in:
- Kansas City, MO
- Virginia Beach area
- Washington, D.C. area
Student life is not a highlight of the programs at the Aviation Institute of Maintenance Schools. Some of the highlights that can affect students’ lives upon graduation are that they have completed an FAA-certified program and are qualified to work jobs throughout the aviation industry.
If you have an interest in learning a trade that has an aviation focus, you might consider the Aviation Institute of Maintenance School. The aviation industry seems to always be growing. As long as there are people flying from here to there, there will be a need for men and women who can service and build airplanes. Check out the Aviation Institute of Maintenance Schools for yourself. You might find that it’s just the boost you need to get your career started in the world of aviation.
aviation school of maintenance, aviation maintenance school, aviation institute of mechanics, aviation institute, avionics institute of maintenance, AIM, AIM school