Kent State University is one of the largest regional universities in the USA. Kent State University focuses on teaching and research excellence to serve the public good. The Carnegie Foundation has included the university in its list of top 77 public research universities in the country. As one of the largest Ohio universities, Kent is able to serve the needs of its student population of more than 30,000.
Kent State maintains its position as an innovator in education by offering Kent State University Online, allowing students to pursue a variety of Bachelor's and Master's degrees conveniently online.
- Personalized advising
- An individualized academic plan
- Full- and part-time flexible scheduling
- Rolling admissions: You may start in the fall, spring, or summer
- Provides online degree programs
- Online learning not ideal for all students
- Some online courses still require time on campus
- Bachelor's in Nursing (RN/BSN)
- MBA in Business Administration
- MEd in Instructional Technology
- Master's in Library Media
- Master's of Arts for Journalism Educators
- Master's of Technology
- MPA in Public Administration
- Master's of Library and Information Sciences
Kent State University's home campus is located in Kent, Ohio. There are several satellite branches available in Ashtabula, East Liverpool, Geauga, Salem, Stark, Trumbull and Tuscarawas. Additionally distance learning is available via Kent State University Online.
The courses described here are offered online by Kent State. The university has a rich history and many traditions and opportunities for students to become actively involved on campus.
Students pursuing their degree online typically don't enjoy a traditional college experience.
For the nursing program, courses are seven weeks long, except for the 15 week capstone course.
Students who study at Kent State University Online will gain leadership and management skills, as well as a respected Bachelor's or Master's degree from one of the country's top universities. Obtaining your degree via an online program such as this allows you to continue working or building your career, and you can apply new learnings to your job.
Kent University Online, KUS-Online, University of Kent State, Kent State, Kent State Online