Southwestern College is a fully accredited technical college providing education to students in the growing business and health care fields. Southwestern College will help you develop the basic skills needed and real-life techniques that you will need in your future career. There is a wide range of programs offered at campuses located in Kentucky and Ohio.
- Fully accredited by Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Job placement for assistance in employment opportunities
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Financial aid available to qualifying students
- Not all credits from Southwestern College transfer to other institutions
- No housing available on campus
- Not all programs offered at each location
At Southwestern College, students have a number of areas of study to choose from:
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Business Management
- Medical Administration
- Massage Therapy
- Criminal Justice
- Network Communications and Information Systems
Southwestern College has a campus in Kentucky and multiple campuses in Ohio.
- Florence, KY
- Toledo, OH
- Cincinnati, OH
- Dayton, OH
- Franklin, OH
Southwestern College offers its students a variety of programs at multiple campus locations. Students will receive hands-on training to assist them in reaching their career goals. Students are able to receive the training they need to succeed with job placement upon graduation. The flexible scheduling at Southwestern College allows students to keep up with the happenings of everyday life.
South West College, Southwest College, Southwestern University, SW College