Wells Fargo is not only in the consumer banking business, they've also branched into the student loan area. At Wells Fargo students and parents can inquire about student loans, get advice on what type of loan to use and information on paying back loans. Wells Fargo offers private student loans, which are different than the federal student loans. Wells Fargo gives step-by-step instruction on applying for a loan, how to find scholarships and how to determine how much money to borrow for school. Once you fill out a short questionnaire, Wells Fargo will advise you on which type of loan would be best for you. Loans are offered to cover expenses for both undergraduate and graduate classes.
- Ability to obtain loans for undergraduate and graduate education
- Recommendations on which loan is right for you
- No payments until you graduate or leave school
- Funds can cover all education-related costs such as tuition, computers, books, etc.
- Loans are private so they are available when you need them
- Reduced interest rate when automatic payments are from your Wells Fargo account
- Co-signer may be required
- Loans not regulated by federal student loan criteria
- Expense of the loan would depend on what interest rate is received based on credit history.
- Loans are available to apply toward your degree of choice
- Loans are available to most schools
Once you decide which school you or your child will be attending, it can be a draining process to figure out how to pay for that education. Wells Fargo would like to help ease your mind during that process. Wells Fargo offers information as well as loans. They strive to help you determine what's right for you and give advice on managing your debt and saving for younger children's education needs. As with any loan, it's important not to borrow more than you need because it will all have to be paid back with interest. Wells Fargo has a tool to help you find out exactly how much money you'll need. Wells Fargo might be a great place to get the money needed for you or your child's education.
WellsFargo Student Loans, Wells Fargo Loans, Well Fargo Student Loans, Wells-Fargo Student Loans