Can't find the equation you're looking for? Try looking through the handful of calculus equations stored in Formulus Free. A handy application for iPhone and iPod Touch for users to be able to search the database for the math formula they're looking for. Formulus Free, and its formulas for calculus, was awarded "best" award from iPhoneAppsPlus.com. This is no surprise, it's a simple, easy to use study tool. Formulus Free offers 10 categories in subject areas algebra, geometry, matrices, trigonometry and more. It's a free application, which means you'll find a few ads, but that's not too bad of a bargain when it's saving you time from flipping through your 10 pound calculus book!
Formulus is a simple, easy to operate study tool with a collection of subject matter geared towards high school and college students who are taking Calculus 1 & 2. It includes a variety of areas of calculus which students can research the necessary equations.
- Covers 10 areas of study for calculus students
- Listing format makes searching for your equation easy
- Free application with frequent updates offering remade formula sheets
- Great for studying formulas
- Ad-supported version
- Even with a large amount of formulas, not all formulas included
- Lacks search option
Formulas in the following subject areas:
- Algebra & Geometry
- Limits & Continuity
- Series & Sequences
- Easy to use, find subject matter and formula is ready on hand
- Saves time from searching through textbook or internet for math formulas