College football season just about over. Basketball season is in full swing, and in the spring it’ll be baseball time. Sports are a huge part of the college experience, and at some schools, they are also a huge part of the budget.
Is your school on the list?
1. Ohio State University– $101.8 million
2. University of Oklahoma– $64.3 million
3. Louisiana State University– $62.7 million
4. University of Kentucky– $57.1 million
5. University of South Carolina– $53.1 million
6. Boston College– $51.8 million
7. Arizona State University– $46.6 million
8. University of Oregon– $44.6 million
9. West Virginia University– $39.2 million
10. University of South Florida– $24.3 million