The Princeton Review compared more than 300 business schools from across the country to determine which are the cream-of-the-crop. Here are their top five business schools, based upon which schools have the best professors, which have the best career prospects, and which have the best classroom experience.
The Best Professors
The Best Career Prospects
1. University of Michigan- Ann Arbor: Stephen M. Ross School of Business
2. Northwestern University: Kellogg School of Management
3. Harvard University: Business School
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Sloan School of Management
5. University of Pennsylvania: The Wharton School
The Best Classroom Experience
1. University of Pennsylvania: The Wharton School
2. Harvard University: Business School
3. University of Virginia: Darden Graduate School of Business Administration
4. Indiana University-Bloomington: Kelley School of Business
5. University of California-Berkeley: Hass School of Business
If business isn’t your calling, check out EduInReview.com’s list of top law schools, medical schools, and more.