A big percentage of homework consists of reading. Rather than adding books to your reading list, Jimmy Fallon is attempting to help lighten the workload of students everywhere with this comical “Do Not Read” list. Here are the books he suggests you stay away from, just in time for back to school.
If you need a recap, or wish to purchase one of these books for that special frenemy, here’s the list:
1. More Great Pantyhose Crafts by Ed and Stevie Baldwin
Not to be heteronormative, but can we please note that this book is written by a man?
2. How to Good-bye Depression by Hiroyuki Nishigki
In case you’re wondering, malarkey is another way of saying “nonsense” or “meaningless talk.”
3. How to Start Your Own Country by Erwin S. Strauss
Actually, Sealand isn’t on a boat, and some people might finds its history fascinating.
4. How to Date a White Woman by Adam Quan
A practical guide for Asian men.
5. Unmasking the Face by Paul Ekman
An illustrated guide to recognizing emotions from facial expressions.
6. Looking Forward to Being Attacked by Lt. Jim Bullard
Self-defense advice for women.