Being bilingual is invaluable in the job market today. Learning a new language can be a really fun process, if you choose the right way to learn. There are many different ways to learn a language: you can spend hours in a classroom, practice with flashcards, or use a language learning software. One of the best new language learning software programs today is Transparent Language.
Transparent Language was founded in 1991. Since then, Transparent Language has helped millions of people learn a new language by using a “declarative first” approach. This means that you learn a language by learning and remembering words, phrases and short sentences. This creates a database of knowledge that you can draw from when you are speaking the language. This also helps you master the vocabulary and use the language in it’s natural context.
Transparent Language offers more than 125 languages, including Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. Transparent Language guarantees all of their products. If you are not satisfied, you will receive a full refund.
Many users have been highly satisfied with Transparent Language:
- “We have seen improvements in our students’ language retention, accents, and pronunciation [since using Transparent Language],” said Donna Carter, a foreign language teacher at St. Anne Pacelli Catholic School.
- “Byki Deluxe [a vocabulary learning system] is easy to use and fun to use,” said one user, Richard. “It has everything I need to learn [a language].”
Transparent Language offers several programs to help you learn at your pace and in your style.
- The Transparent Language Complete Edition is an entire comprehensive set of software and CDs. It includes the Byki vocabulary building system, online resources, games, and immersion videos.
- Byki Deluxe 4 teaches users the most important words and phrases. It uses pronunciation practice, tests, games, and more to make sure students are really learning the language.
- Everywhere Audio makes it easy to learn a language on the go. These CDs or MP3 downloads enable students to build vocabulary, conversation, pronunciation, and grammar skills.
To try Transparent Language for yourself, check out their website.
Read about These Other Language Learning Programs: