Archeological Artifact display in the Registrar's Office of New Main
- Member of library consortia.
- 100,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 9,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 700 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Campbell's School House - A one-room school house contributed by a group of donors. Displays early 20th centrury learning materials.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 95 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 30 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 800 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is not available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 30 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)