Architecture, law, music, and science libraries
- 3,593,677 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 32,001 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,010,180 microforms.
- 1,269,023 Audio/Visual items.
- 226,650 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art, anthropology, geology, history, and sports museums, early childhood development lab, herbarium, robotics lab, semiconductor clean room, high-resolution electron microscope facility, solar research faciities
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 8,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)