The University of Minnesota, The University of St. Thomas, Hamline University, Macalester College, the College of St. Catherine
- Member of library consortia.
Museums & Art
Gage Family Art Gallery, Hoversten Chapel, Sateren Auditorium
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 260 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 400 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,320 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)