Architecture Library, Science-Health Science Library, and a remote storage facility in addition to main facility (Bracken Library)
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,500,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,660 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,100,000 microforms.
- 519,000 Audio/Visual items.
- 112,500 e-books.
Museums & Art
Archives and Special Collections
Museum of Art
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 750 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 18,771 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service
reading, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)