New state-of-the-art library contains air-conditioned reading rooms, study group rooms, and many more internet connections to dozens of data banks.
- Member of library consortia.
- 70,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 456 current serial subscriptions.
- 59 microforms.
- 2,000 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Gallery; Technology and Media Center
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 191 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 100 Internet connections in libraries.
- 75 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 25 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 25 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks