Canaday Library (main); Carpenter Library for Art, Archaeology, and Cities; Collier Science Library; Dalton Library (Psychology); Special Collections- including Rare Book Room and archives
- Member of library consortia.
Museums & Art
Museum of classical and Near Eastern archaeology, mineral collection, Child Study Institute, on-campus nursery school, Newfeld Collection of African Art, Language Learning Center.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 96 Internet connections in libraries.
- 65 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,350 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)