Music Library and Education Curriculum Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 536,469 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 900 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,214,235 microforms.
- 8,220 Audio/Visual items.
- 21,582 e-books.
Museums & Art
Chimpanzee and Human Communication Institute; Center for Spatial Information - Pacific Northwest Regional Office for the National Consortium for Rural Geospatial Innovations in America (RGIS); Anthropology Museum; Japanese Garden; and Art Gallery.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 687 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 600 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,050 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 84% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)