The Leslie H. Kuehner Napoleon Collection; The Higgins Collection on the history of Bolivia; De LaSalle Christian Brothers Midwest Province Archival Record and Museum Collections
- Member of library consortia.
- 168,680 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 532 current serial subscriptions.
- 61,079 microforms.
- 839 Audio/Visual items.
- 46,342 e-books.
Museums & Art
The Brother I. Leo O'Donnell Archives
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 246 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 4 Internet connections in libraries.
- 30 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)