Cooley Science Library, Center for Women's Studies Reading Room, Peace Studies Resource Room, Chapel House Reading Room, Career Planning Resource Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 777,368 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 3,714 current serial subscriptions.
- 677,995 microforms.
- 15,662 Audio/Visual items.
- 8,884 e-books.
Museums & Art
The Picker Art Gallery, The Longyear Museum of Anthropology, The Robert M. Linsley Geology Museum, The Clifford Gallery, Brehmer Theater, Videoconference Facility, The Observatory, The Eric J. Ryan Studio, The Paul J. Schupf Studio Art Center, Chapel House
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 727 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 480 Internet connections in libraries.
- 184 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 241 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 5,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)