Center for Book and Paper Arts; Center for Black Music Research
- Member of library consortia.
- 247,974 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,226 current serial subscriptions.
- 31,686 microforms.
- 18,878 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,379 e-books.
Museums & Art
11th Street Art Gallary, Center for Book & Paper Arts, C Spaces, Center for Black Music Research, Hokin Gallary & Annex, Fasion Columbia Study Collection; Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 730 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs)
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network
late night transport/escort service, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)