600,000 Rare Books; 26,000,000 Manuscripts
- Member of library consortia.
- 8,792,821 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 65,650 current serial subscriptions.
- 5,886,769 microforms.
- 107,850 Audio/Visual items.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 1,800 Internet connections in libraries.
- 150 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 30 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 600 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 20,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)