Online Library Catalog(OPAL)from a consortium of 8 private colleges in the Northwest.
- Member of library consortia.
- 103,489 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 573 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,629 microforms.
- 5,167 Audio/Visual items.
- 6,400 e-books.
Museums & Art
Prewitt-Allen Archaeological Museum. Artifacts from the Middle East and Greece.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 30 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 10 Internet connections in libraries.
- 20 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 30 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 230 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)