We have a science library in our West Science Building.
- Member of library consortia.
- 177,554 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 779 current serial subscriptions.
- 75,514 microforms.
- 7,358 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Norton Geology Center and Anderson Museum; Youngher Hall and Kimmel Threatre; Cornell College is one of only two campuses in the nation to have its entire campus listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 123 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 25 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 88 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 10 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks