Library houses the Learning Commons that includes technology support desk services, research support services, student tutoring services, computer lab, large and small group meeting rooms, technology enabled instruction spaces, collaborative work stations, Tablet PC repair center, vending machines, gallery space, satellite downlinking, and A-V collection includes peripherals like digital cameras, scanners and audio recording.
- Member of library consortia.
- 98,156 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 21,234 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,111 microforms.
- 2,435 Audio/Visual items.
- 13,532 e-books.
Museums & Art
Smith Zimmermann State Museum, Technology Classroom Building (TCB)-specially equiped technology building
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 275 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 32 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 234 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)