Portland Center library (Statistics for this library included in above); Quaker collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 202,852 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,383 current serial subscriptions.
- 211,669 microforms.
- 5,942 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,388 e-books.
Museums & Art
language lab, electron microscope, Tilikum Center for Retreats and Outdoor Ministries
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,900 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 48 Internet connections in libraries.
- 144 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 24 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 72 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)