Welsh Collection, Vermont Collection, Archives, Faculty and Alumni Collection, Rare Books
- Member of library consortia.
- 63,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 284 current serial subscriptions.
- 65,600 microforms.
- 5,050 Audio/Visual items.
- 28,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
Feick Art Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 107 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 18 Internet connections in libraries.
- 20 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 58 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 18 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 120 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interest inventory
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)