The library on the HMC campus (the Sprague Library) is linked with the other libraries of The Claremont Colleges: Honnold/Mudd, Denison, and Seeley G. Mudd Science Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,476,503 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 17,052 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,455,319 microforms.
- 10,861 Audio/Visual items.
- 12,087 e-books.
Museums & Art
No museums on campus, but there are exhibits of books and other items donated to the college. The college also scientific equipment rivaling that found at research universities.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 360 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)