The Corporation Information Center; The Cooperative Education Collection, the Hawaiian-Pacific Reference Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 108,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 284,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 390,000 microforms.
- 8,700 Audio/Visual items.
- 12,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
Hawaii Pacific University Art Gallery
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 650 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)