Donald K.C. North (rare books, local history, Sahaptin Language), Omak. WA (small collection), Small serials collection at Big Bend Community College (BBCC)
- Member of library consortia.
- 50,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 15,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 400 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Sahaptin Language Digital Recording Center; Experimental plant garden; Native plant garden; Greenhouse; Weather station and radiation monitor (Dept of Energy)
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 265 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks