1)Music library with an extensive regional and ethnic folk music collection;
2)collection of English and American Literature published in the 18th and 19th centuries;3)rare book collection on California and the San Francisco Bay Area History.
- Member of library consortia.
- 111,643 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 187 current serial subscriptions.
- 50,931 microforms.
- 5,069 Audio/Visual items.
- 25,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
1)Kennedy Art Center features a small auditorium for recitals, music classrooms, art studios, and a resource center housing music recordings, history slides, and the Kodaly program folk music collection. 2) the Valley Center for Performing Arts houses a 400 seat theater and a black box studio.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 86 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 33 Internet connections in libraries.
- 37 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 16 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health insurance, other
math, writing, study skills, other
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)