Ralph Bunche International Affairs Center Library
Afro-American Studies Resource Center
The Moorland-Spingarn Research Center
The Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library, Founders Library, The Howard University Law Library(renamed The Louis Stokes Law Library)
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,162,556 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 12,216 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,700,000 microforms.
- 241,345 Audio/Visual items.
- 89 e-books.
Museums & Art
Howard University Gallery of Art; Howard University Television, WHUT-TV; Howard's commercial radio station,WHUR-FM; Howard University Hospital;
Howard University Museum
Ralpf J. Bunche International Affairs Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,319 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 1,600 Internet connections in libraries.
- 425 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 2,319 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 4,531 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)