Dentistry, Law, and Medical Libraries
- Member of library consortia.
- 925,785 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,296 current serial subscriptions.
- 30,969 microforms.
- 16,981 Audio/Visual items.
- 322,508 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, medical center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 2,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 500 Internet connections in libraries.
- 4,000 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 200 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 13,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)