Curriculum Materials Library, Center for Holocaust Studies, Orang Asli Archive, Preston Collection of New Hampshire History, Children's Literature Festival Manuscript Collection, Adolphe B. Pouliot Journal, Career Services Library, Geography Map Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 306,652 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 896 current serial subscriptions.
- 762,195 microforms.
- 7,165 Audio/Visual items.
- 585 e-books.
Museums & Art
Thorne Sagendorph Art Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 100 Internet connections in libraries.
- 500 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)