- Member of library consortia.
- 87,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 6,050 current serial subscriptions.
- 11,700 microforms.
- 2,000 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Equestrian Center, Music Hall, Art Gallery, Theater
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 128 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 4 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 88 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 36 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 400 students can be on the network at once.
reading, math, writing, study skills
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)