Local oral history collection, college archives, Methodist history collection, Thomas D. Clark - Kentucky Historial Laureate - collection, one multimedia classroom, one library bibliographical training room, group study rooms, juvenile / curriculum collections room
- Member of library consortia.
- 50,261 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 13,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 420,200 microforms.
- 2,310 Audio/Visual items.
- 39,000 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 25 Internet connections in libraries.
- 70 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 5 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 50 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health service, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)