- Member of library consortia.
Museums & Art
Drury Gallery, Serkin Center for the Performing Arts, Whittemore Theatre.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 50 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other