Art, Architecture, Music and Science libraries
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,373,050 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 13,710 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,031,242 microforms.
- 26,468 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Art, Anthropology, Geology and Zoology museums; Performing Arts Center; Herbarium; Environmental Research Center; 400 acre nature preserve; Electron Microscope Center; McGuffey Museum
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 3,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)