Nursing, Education, and Career Services house collections of library materials (books, CDs, and DVDS) used by their students.
- Member of library consortia.
- 12,601 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 11,535 current serial subscriptions.
- 148 microforms.
- 221 Audio/Visual items.
- 16,362 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 800 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 30 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 200 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)