Education Resource Library, Government Documents Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 185,771 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,251 current serial subscriptions.
- 245,635 microforms.
- 10,006 Audio/Visual items.
- 5,467 e-books.
Museums & Art
Len G Everett Art Gallery, Sheilds Collection, Barnes Electronic Classroom
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 350 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 45 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)