Student/faculty access to any New Hampshire university or college library. Tutoring available in the Library.
- Member of library consortia.
- 100,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 15,300 current serial subscriptions.
- 35,000 microforms.
- 950 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
New England College Art Gallery; Center for Educational Innovation (high tech classroom building), Main Stage Theatre, Black Box theatre.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 130 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 212 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 130 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 30 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)