Curriculum Collection - 6207 items, Sang Jazz Collection, Sang First Editions Collection, Haven Hubbard Collection (Engish literature in fine bindings), Lefler Lincoln Collection, North Central College Archives, Harris W. Fawell Papers, Suburban Studies Archives
- Member of library consortia.
- 159,076 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,871 current serial subscriptions.
- 212,624 microforms.
- 2,957 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,977 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 325 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 4 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 4 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 4 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
career, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)