Law School Library, Center for Non-profit, Oklahoma Methodist Archives, Shirk Oklahoma History Center
- Member of library consortia.
- 451,966 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,975 current serial subscriptions.
- 958,998 microforms.
- 10,396 Audio/Visual items.
- 14,835 e-books.
Museums & Art
observatory, art gallery
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 312 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 30 Internet connections in libraries.
- 85 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 320 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 42 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 350 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic, older student
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)