Catalog Department,Circulation, Digital Library Services, Documents Department, Humanities and Social Sciences Division, Interlibrary Services, Map Room, Microform and Media Room, Patent and Trademark, Reserves, Science and Engineering Division, Special Collections and University Archives
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,538,195 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 49,655 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,441,186 microforms.
- 401,624 Audio/Visual items.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 500 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 250 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 14,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 40,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)