More than 25,000 full-text periodical titles available in electronic databases.
Library subscribes to 17 electronic research databases.
Online tutorials and research guides available on library web page.
- Member of library consortia.
- 32,268 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 68 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,620 microforms.
- 476 Audio/Visual items.
- 25,220 e-books.
Museums & Art
Historical archives of Peirce College housed in library, including materials back to 1865.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 234 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- 12 Internet connections in libraries.
- 192 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 22 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 8 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are not available to all students.
- Internet access is not available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 0% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 150 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service
math, writing, study skills, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks