The University has 15 libraries(one large main library and 14 specialized libraries)
- Member of library consortia.
- 6,253,193 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 44,634 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,364,743 microforms.
- 88,092 Audio/Visual items.
- 87,539 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Museum with Permanent Collection, Museum of Natural History, Center for Energy and Environmental Studies, Plasma Physics Laboratory
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 550 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 400 Internet connections in libraries.
- 2,300 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 330 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 7,200 students can be on the network at once.
women's center, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)