The Archives and Special Collections Office
- Member of library consortia.
- 266,432 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,228 current serial subscriptions.
- 785,968 microforms.
- 1,041 Audio/Visual items.
- 10 e-books.
Museums & Art
Adaptive Computer Center for Effective Special Services (ACCESS) enables students who are blind, visually impaired, physically challenged and/or have cognitive issues to access library information through use of specialty software and adaptive technology.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 8 Internet connections in libraries.
- 3 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 15 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 250 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)