- Member of library consortia.
- 184,872 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,467 current serial subscriptions.
- 205,122 microforms.
- 5,254 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Observatory with 12-inch reflecting telescope, three-meter radio telescope, Flippo Art Gallery, greenhouse, six historic buildings, Birdsong Peaks of Excellence Center in Thomas Branch Residence Hall provides a living/learning environment for students
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 350 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 260 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 30 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 50 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)