Students have access to 97 online databases, the majority of which are available either on or off-campus via the RMU Electronic Library. The Library participates in the Pennsylvania E-Z Borrow program which provides rapid access to books and other research materials owned by numerous participating Pennsylvania college libraries.
- Member of library consortia.
- 135,989 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 584 current serial subscriptions.
- 329,181 microforms.
- 2,573 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,873 e-books.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 36 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)