Music and Slide Libraries
- Member of library consortia.
- 282,676 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 916 current serial subscriptions.
- 24,218 microforms.
- 9,319 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
There are three art galleries on campus. One of these is run by the students.
Science Center, Visual Arts Building which includes a slide library, filmmaking, studio arts and photography facilities and a Music building that includes a music library. Theatre and dance studios.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 150 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 15 Internet connections in libraries.
- 60 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 60 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 915 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 243 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)